Question from bklounge20

Why does the game keep telling me start up error?

i just bought it brand new and when i tried to start the game it throws me back to the media bar and says game start up error occured or something like that. Then i went and traded it for a new copy and it still doesnt work. Any ideas?

Skidster2point0 answered:

Sounds like a disk read error on your actual system, not the game. Might wanna try out a different game or something first? Then call sony.
0 0

Nvitrius answered:

Also what you would also want to try is delete any of the installed information the game put on your system.
So under your game save folder, delete anything [since you haven't started, its ok] Also delete the install data, try and run/install the game and see what happens. I've had a bad install on another game before, the above worked.
0 0

Will I retain my progress if I start from a chapter? Open Xenomorph42Q
New Game ???? Answered kucharz508
Is there a new game plus? Open ancestrialdestr
Is there anything to do after you beat the game? Answered orgynator
Is this game gonna have trophies? Answered spartanceo