Why does the game keep telling me start up error?

1. i just bought it brand new and when i tried to start the game it throws me back to the media bar and says game start up error occured or something like that. Then i went and traded it for a new copy and it still doesnt work. Any ideas?

User Info: bklounge20

bklounge20 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Sounds like a disk read error on your actual system, not the game. Might wanna try out a different game or something first? Then call sony.

User Info: Skidster2point0

Skidster2point0 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Also what you would also want to try is delete any of the installed information the game put on your system.
    So under your game save folder, delete anything [since you haven't started, its ok] Also delete the install data, try and run/install the game and see what happens. I've had a bad install on another game before, the above worked.

User Info: Nvitrius

Nvitrius - 7 years ago 0 0