How do I solve the puzzle with Persephone (in her glass coffin) in the Palace of Hades?

1. I'm stuck on the puzzle in the Palace of Hades where you see Persephone in her glass coffin. There is a giant statue of Hades and you have to turn a crank to open the handcuffs and then get his arms in there. I can get one arm but I don't know how to get both.
    Thanks in advance.

User Info: ManBearPig_61

ManBearPig_61 - 6 years ago

1. What you have to do is slam her coffin against the statue with your blades by pressing R1. Once that happens, two ladders will drop. Go to the one on the left, and there will be an elevator down to the bottom floor. Take it, and get the stack of stones you used earlier, and bring it up. Afterwards, put it under the wheel that moves the arms into the cuffs. It will be stuck there. Then run to the right side, and just put Hades' hand into the cuff. Go back down and smash the statue with Persephone's casket.

User Info: MrDunn316

MrDunn316 - 6 years ago 2 0

1. Here is a video of that puzzle.
    nextgenwalkthroughs.com/God_of_War_3_Puzzles

User Info: Explicit_D

Explicit_D - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Thanks!

User Info: ManBearPig_61

ManBearPig_61 - 6 years ago 0 0