Question from stockjock

Stuck after getting the Helios Head?

Okay, so I just got the Helios head. I can use it with no issues.

After I got it, I can see the nearby wall lights up with the head beam, and it's doing what it needs to, but I don't know where to go from there.

Do I somehow break this wall? If I try and walk up to the wall, it's almost as if there is an invisible wall I can't walk through. I don't see anywhere else to go around here either besides that area.

Hint/Types/Helps Please.

Answers

lgndryreaper answered:

After getting helios head you have to point it towards the left on the back wall, youll see two door handles there. Just use the right stick to point the head around and youll clear the wall. Don't forget that helios head can also clear other walls to get to you hidden chests
1 0

leatherbearjake answered:

Also, anytime you see a "wavy area" with gold dust flying around in it, use the Helios Head on it to illuminate it. It always means something's hidden there. You'll notice this the first time you're in Hades after hearing from the three judges and going through the blue door--there will be one of these on your left just before the first ledge jump. Don't worry, though, you'll be back to get it much later in the game.
0 0

BOFnutt answered:

On the left, you'll find gold dust floating around. Shine Helios' head at the wall. Use the right joystick to move it up and down to illuminate the entire area until a door appears. Open the door and proceed down the hallway, using the head to light your way. Don't forget to get Helios' shield before going through the door. It's to the right of Helios.
0 0