Question from ariesknight

How i get past the broken bridge?

After posiden chamber right after you leave cut scene with pandora

Answers

FiYah313 answered:

If we are talking about the same part of the game then you must be at tat last pillar... Its broken and I thought you were supposed to jump down, ending in a death but what you do is jump back one pillar.... and turn that lever it will lead to a new area which is know as Aphrodite's room, Do the deed with her and then use the portal to visit Hephaestus in Hades, he will ask for you to bring you a stone to make you a weapon... If you are plying on Titan mode like me be careful as this part is somewhat confusing.
0 0

Bladerunner2 answered:

You go to the aphrodite chamber,Press circle and follow the onscreen prompts to entertain her,step through the portal,talk to Hephaestes,navigate to the tartarus pits kill cronos,return to Hepaestus kill him after you aquire the nemasus whip,go back to the portal,finally attack the bridge posts to power them up and an move the last post to procede.
0 0

nickizgr8 answered:

Bladerunner 2 he only asked how to get across the bridge there was no need to give any spoilers plus fiyah already answered so whats the point in putting the excat same thing
0 0

tuto123 answered:

Thanks to the person to the person who answe for two weeks trying to pass it ..thanx again
0 0

How do I get past the last bridge at the end of the upper gardens level? Open tony_hillock
How do I get past (Helios)? Answered dragonborn1982
How do I get past hell? Open tyfun1
How do I get past The Forge? Open GoddessofWicked
How do I get past (THE HYDRAULICS ROOM)? Answered Shootingstar739