How do I get past the last bridge at the end of the upper gardens level?

1. The part where you have to use the harpies the get across the broken bridge right after krotos crushes the green jewel. The harpies seem to stay in the 1st half of the gap and i cannot get one close enough to the end where i can jump from them. Is there a trick to this or something?

User Info: tony_hillock

tony_hillock - 6 years ago
    I just saw a video on youtube about this. www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_RpKmjYLb4
    The video has twice as many harpies as there are on my game. i only have about 5 or 6 at one time and they are all before the pillar on the right. theres no way i can even get close to the otherside if the harpies keep spawning where they do.

User Info: tony_hillock

tony_hillock - 6 years ago
    megadeth - i know how to ride the harpies. Only 5 or 6 spawn after i grab the 1st one, and theyre all in the 1st half of the gap.

User Info: tony_hillock

tony_hillock - 6 years ago

1. Shoot an arrow at the harpy and it will come towards you. don't shoot too many it will die. if it still doesn't work press select and "restart from last checkpoint "and try again. This should work. The rest of the harpies come after the first one comes near so don't worry about that.

User Info: megadeth1984

megadeth1984 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. There is a glitch it seems on section of the game, where sometimes the harpies stay near one side of the bridge and do not spawn on the other end, thus, you can never make it. I had to restart the level a total of two times to get past this glitch. Finally on the last restart I approached the bridge, shot the harpy with an arrow and the voila, more than six harpies spawned, and many on the other side of the bridge.

User Info: alichino

alichino - 5 years ago 0 0