Question from jojo_c2007

How do I win when I have to avoid the sunglight?

OK at Olympia the fire titan... gant thing is being attacked by something on a chariot.. I believe his name is Helios.. It says move the r joystick to avoid the sunlight I tried it but it still didn work.. Plz help me.. I know that I am probably thinking to hard about this and it is probably one of the most simplest answers but still

Olli13 answered:

You only have to move the right analog stick to move your hand in the way of the sunlight and you'll automatically start walking towards Helios.
2 0

Answers

Megaritis answered:

You not only have to block the sun beam with the right stick, but you also have to move towards Helios with the left stick. Are you sure you are moving towards Helios with the left stick, while blocking the light with the right stick?
1 0

Kinggoken answered:

You have to move krato's hand where the light is coming from and then walk towards Helios.
0 0