I have a bugged mission can anyone help?

1. I got to steal the ID card from the employee in the Brothel. But i already been in that room and knocked him out. The card is on the ground and i can not pick it up. So i am stuck on this mission can anyone help me out?

User Info: Larollexie

Larollexie - 5 years ago

1. I have a similar problem, where you had to get all the info about megan for her mother, I got all the stuff, and then when I talk to the woman, and say it's completed, it just brings up an empty prompt to where I can't do anything, and thus makin me have to reload the last save.... I'm thinkin you have to buy certain augmentations in order to complete these main/side missions, that is my guess

User Info: TheGame50401

TheGame50401 - 5 years ago 0 0

1. Have you tried reloading your last save? and you don't have to knock him out either you can go though the balcony on the same floor he's on. Just go though the room where the guy and girl are yellin at each other.

User Info: Dante_Inferno

Dante_Inferno - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. For that quest I just used the balcony from Mei's room went to the last door sneaked in and stole the card on the couch at the end of the bed.

User Info: layzienoy

layzienoy - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Having exact same problem on the XBox 360, so this bug crosses platforms. :(

User Info: valdarez

valdarez - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. That JUST happened to me! I knocked that guy out almost immediately after I got to the new city hub and I have no previous save to go back to! This is BS to be happening on a main story mission.

User Info: Teegoe

Teegoe - 5 years ago 0 0