Question from DarqueDragon

Can anyone help me with Personality Types?

Okay, so I got the speech enhancement aug (or whatever it's called) and a meter pops up at the top of the screen that shows Alpha, Beta, and Omega. Each one has three blocks above it. Problem is, the game tells me nothing about what this means. I have no idea what the differences are between the personalities or how I should handle them. I also assume the three blocks are like how much of an Alpha or whatever the person is, but have no clue if this is right.
I found nothing about them in the FAQs posted here.
Any help would be appreciated.

TheBlueMagician answered:

You want to keep track of how many "pips" show up for each type. Whichever type has the most by the time the game prompts you to "convince" them, you choose the appropriate option.

So, if Alpha flashes 2 pips, then Omega flashes 2 pips, both are tied. If Alpha flashes one more pip later in the conversation, Alpha has a total of 3 pips and Omega 2, which means you should try to Appease them. One will always have more than another; there are no ties.

Also, it should be noted: a successful social aug convince will OVERRIDE a failing persuasion conversation. So, if you meet a guy who has the "persuasion" gauge and you're going to fail, try to use the "convince" option instead, even if you don't know the answer.
1 0