Question from Sevi_ney

Question about Malik[?]

Can you save her life if you take the bad guys out quickly enough, or is it unavoidable?

Zwieg answered:

Yes you can, but you have to be quick and efficient. I used the silenced sniper rifle until the bot showed up, then i switched to emp mines and the revolver.

Also It's important you take out the bot asap, as it will quickly kill her.
2 0

Answers

layzienoy answered:

Yes, you can save her I use the combat rifle and the typhoon. Run out to the right kill the guys you find quick go up the stairs for the building with the snipers, shoot across at the other snipers, drop down and typhoon the bot.
0 0

jargy1 answered:

You can and you don't have to kill anyone (directly anyway). Make sure to have your tranq rifle with at least a couple of reload speed upgrades, stun gun, and at least 2 or 3 EMP mines. To start, nail the big guy directly in front of Maliq in the head with the tranq rifle, otherwise she'll take too much damage as you close the distance. Run forward, duck behind concrete blocks to the right of her ship. Take out the 2 or 3 guys on your right (including on the second floor if you can).

Now is when it actually gets tough. Turn left, throw an EMP mine in the middle of the open area, sprint to the other side. You should run almost right into an enemy. I suggest melee on him. Duck behind another concrete block, stun gun anyone on the lower area you can see (possible a big guy at this point). The EMP mine should have fired off and taken out the bot by now, which will explode and kill 2-3 guys if you're lucky. This does NOT count against you not killing anyone, so you're still good for Pacifist. Aim up, take out the sniper on the second floor. If he's moved behind the explosive barrel, jump up there and stun gun him. Aim across the way and take out the last sniper and probably 1-2 more guys on the floor below him.

You have to do all of this in about a minute flat. Sounds insane, but it's actually not bad once you get into a rhythm. I did it on my second try and it went beautifully when I reloaded to try it again. When in doubt, toss EMP mines. It will at least stun most enemies for a few precious seconds.
0 0

Endomorth answered:

Gas grenade/mines are great (especially if you have the rebreather to make yourself immune) they knock out the enemy so for pacifist you can save malik and not kill anyone with 'relative' ease, just make sure NO numpty is knocked out where the robot lands or his explosion will kill the guard and your chances of pacifist
0 0