Question from Sevi_ney

How do I solve find Taggart & Sarif ?

In the final mission. I looked everywhere and couldn't find their holding room.

Deathdragonxxx1 answered:

Edit*** I should have also mentioned that the missile silo/catwalk area I mentioned is the big area with the 3 floors with some scaffolding. Its also the big area you go right after your done with the L.I.M.B. clinic.
2 0

Answers

TheGame50401 answered:

your not the only 1 stuck there, I got tired of lookin and decided to go down the elevator to fight the last boss, defeated her and now I can't do anything..... so, no ending for me...
0 0

Deathdragonxxx1 answered:

Taggart is through a hallway on the where all the Crazies are at. It kind of looks like a catwalk by a bunch of rockets. He is in the middle door on the 2nd set of stairs.

Sarif is located at the bottom of the missile silo, so if you have Icarus landing you can jump from the catwalk area down the tube. If you do not have Icarus landing then you can take the elevator at the end of the catwalk missile silo area on the 2nd floor right before you turn left to go up the path to get to the next area that leads you to the Hydron fight. Go straight instead and there will be an elevator. Go down that elevator to explore that area and Sarif will be there.
2 0