Question from MadRevolt

So... whats the deal with this bio-chip upgrade?(spoilers)

Ok, so I went into LIMB got the Talion A.D. mission and spoke to chicky poo at the counter and got the upgrade. I leave LIMB and bam! there is belltower and the Harvesters hate me?. Later I was snooping about and found an email(literally around the corner) and it looks like the gitches were a set up? Did I just royally fubar myself here? What's the significance of this chip?

Thanks in advance!

MadRevolt provided additional details:

What?! Really? Oh FML... Call me rook but i didn't make a save for that and it was forever ago.... certainly dropped the ball there...

Thanks for the heads up!(or lack there of).

Do I get them back after? Or is the game over after that part?

Turismowitabus answered:

A boss fight will be unnecessarily hard without your heads up display and no powers. I found that out the hard way and had to reload a save. He was monstrously hard.
1 0

Answers

TJchief answered:

He's not too bad, just stock up on pain killers, emp mines/grenades, and magnum burst rounds. Honestly died more against the chick.
0 0

TheGame50401 answered:

Actually, if you have the HEavy Rifle, make good use of it, does extensive damage and you don't have to reload so often so you can unload on him longer, but make sure you get the Cooling system upgrade otherwise it'll overheat and stop u a short bit... and at least have 3 emp grenades on u....... oh, and 1 thing I found out, each one of those single white cubes is a drawer that holds refills and others items...
0 0