Question from Back_Lit

What is the code for the safe inside the Cold Case Locker?

What is the code for the safe located in the "cold case locker"? I'm having the hardest time hacking it open, and I want to get the necklace so i can finish the quest and get the trophy. Please Help!!

gilknut answered:

Rubbish -- there is a set code for the safe. It's 7196.
2 0

Answers

jamiem answered:

There is no set code you have to hack it to get the necklace.I saved my game by the safe, then I used my praxis points to get what i needed to hack the safe, got the necklace and completed the mission getting both the trophies. Then reloaded my save and completed the mission without getting the necklace.
1 1

pantera_crisis answered:

It is always handy to have the Automatic unlocking tool onhand. If you dont have the hacking lvl to hack. You hit R2 when prompted and it with blow the lock. There is one in your apt in the safe and you can buy them from dealers. Great on safes and doors, especially when you don't have the time to hack and may get caught doing it.
1 0

TheJunker answered:

The automatic unlocking tool is only for preorder customers :)
0 0

Error Code? Open TheGame50401
Where can I find nuke virus software? Open kouleifoe
How do I shoot doors off? Open CountPichula
Is this a game worth having in my collection? Answered halomaster1333
Glitch while fighting Yelena Fedorova? Open galaxysong9