Question from kennysea

Help with tai young medical?

I just started this mission and I spent my praxis on something else besides the landing gear or whatever and now the only way to proceed is to fall down a ways down a shaft ... I die without the landing gear everytime and problem is I only have one praxis kit! I can't buy the landing gear!!!! Is there anyway other than going down the shaft to proceed? If not is there a praxis kit lying around somewhere in town? Im in a real bind here ! I would hate to waste the whole day ive played today and load my old save from the previous city of detroit!!!! Ive played for 7 hours straight and I really dont want to do that!!! Could someone help me please?

kennysea provided additional details:

Thanks I just went down the stair and took out all the guys bots and cameras ... wasnt too hard ... I just saved malik it was pretty hard ... I played for about 5 hours today 10 hours yesterday ... Its basically my favorite game this year!

vacguardian answered:

Try to use your 2 auto-saves, one will be recent and the other will be a previous, so it won't be too far behind. You can always buy them from LIMB. Look at #4, #5, #6, and #8 at the link below.

segmentnext.com/2011/08/26/deus-ex-human-revolution-praxis-kits-locations-guide/
0 0

Answers

Turismowitabus answered:

There is always a way. The jumping down the shaft is one way, backtrack to the beginning and start moving boxes. You'll find the same way I did.
0 0