Question from bnoblaze

Where can I find Detroit arms dealers?

I can't find the arms dealer that the janitor sent me too.

brickdoctor answered:

Besides the gas station there's also another dealer. If you go to the basketball court climb the fire escape and go through one of the windows. Start searching the halls and you'll probably see a guard. Go through the door and there'll be a dealer. If you saved both the Thorpes from the manufacturing plant check your email, visit them, and then you'll get a discount from that vendor.
2 0

Answers

layzienoy answered:

From the limb clinic head left then there will be a gas station on the left that has one of the arms dealers in it, from here exit the dealers store go left around the building into the alley. Follow this alleyway to the basketball court, across the alley from the basketball court will be a ladder leading to a fire escape, climb the ladder and look at the windows as you go up. You will find one that you can open follow the hallway to the last door on the right and you will find the second dealer.
1 0

Turismowitabus answered:

Uh, yah. What he said. Finally found it through exploration an this guy got this sh'izzle down.
0 0

jessicagurl answered:

There is also another dealer as you get further into the game he's in a sewer
0 0