Can one capture the red node on Pritchard's computer?

1. In the hacking minigame, is the red diagnostic node capturable on Pritchard's terminal?

User Info: EB_Nall

EB_Nall - 5 years ago
    I know the rules of the hacking mini-game,i just wish i had a plan of the computer terminal's network before i hack it. i'm not there yet in the game.

User Info: EB_Nall

EB_Nall - 5 years ago
    I know the rules of that hacking minigame, i just want to know that BEFORE attempting to hack it. I'm not there yet in the game.

User Info: EB_Nall

EB_Nall - 5 years ago

Answers

1. If the node has arrows on the connecting line facing away from it then it is protected and can not be captured. No arrows on the connecting line and its fair game

User Info: Endomorth

Endomorth - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. No - red nodes can never be captured. They're not there to capture or to provide a path, they are only there because once you are detected, that's the starting point for the network trace.

It's a "start point" for the baddies - you can do anything to red nodes.

User Info: IOError

IOError - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. Sorry, correction - I mean you CAN'T do anything to red nodes.

User Info: IOError

IOError - 3 years ago 0 0