Has anyone noticed that this game has really terrible visuals?

1. Ive been playing this game for several days, and i think that the graphics and visuals are so poor and not suitable for ps3.So please tell me, is the game's graphics engine really this bad?(note, Im talking about gameplay visuals, not the cutscenes visuals}

User Info: raiden-94

raiden-94 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I agree. This game has pretty crappy visuals. Even some of the cut scenes. I think it is because this game is technically a "shooter" which are known to have not so great graphics and are usually on the 360. Playstation usually goes for the more "artsy" games that you play through more for the story and the beauty and awe of the graphics. So, yes, to playstation's standards, this is a relative bust for visuals, though it still has a decent. To 360 standards though, I don't know first hand but I'm sure it's at least on par with, if not, better than what they're used to.

User Info: orgynator

orgynator - 5 years ago 0 3
  2. I think both of you are missing the point of video games if you can do nothing better then complain about the graphics. The problem with all ps3 players is that you guys (and some girls) wouldn't understand a actually good game because most of them have horrible graphics which why you think most of the PS games are so good. Here is an Idea why don't one of you go out and play a game like Elder scrolls 1,2, or 3 and tell me what you thought about the story and then try and name even one PlayStation exclusive game that comes even close to having that good of a story and you can't use any of the games produced by the only good (in my view at least) game company, Square Enix. Sure most 360 exclusive games have terrible graphics compared to the PlayStation but story and game play wise they outstrip them by miles if not more so maybe you guys should find something more productive to do with your time then whine about how cruddy you think graphics are and play a real game.

User Info: piro1445

piro1445 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. ... someones a fanboy. You cant ask us to bring up ANY (meaning non exclusive) game and then put a stipulation on it. God of war has a phenominal story, as does jack and daxter, and uncharted, also metal gear solid, zone of the enders, I could keep on, but its obvious your niche is open world games. Which I myself do not enjoy. Just to spite you, kingdom hearts is a phenom of a game, and near was thoroughly enjoyable too

User Info: ZackAngeal01

ZackAngeal01 - 3 years ago 0 1
  4. I haven't noticed any poor graphics when playing this game.

As for "is the graphics engine really this bad?"
    It was originally designed to be played on computers. I haven't experienced any lack in graphics quality when playing it on my pc.

Orgynator - I found that it was less of a shooter and more of an action rpg delivered in an fps format. It also delivers quite an interesting and philosophical issue if you sit and think about the challenges and opponents you have to face.

User Info: Mowthan

Mowthan - 3 years ago 0 0