Question from Canis00

How do I beat (White Glint)?

White Glint is to fast, how do I beat that boos?

bunycorn asked for clarification:

Dude white glint is easy to kill what i did was red rum but a little bit tuned up with 2 gatling guns on the arms and i just press the attack buttons at the same time thats all u need to know

Answers

Fballplayer77 answered:

I beat her on my first try using this strategy, not sure if it works for everyone but it worked for me.
-She moves a lot, you have to have at least a medium sized mech to be able to move around yourself and to be able to have a decent AP.
-When she boosted all over the place I used my rifle mixed with a lot of missles.
-The second she stopped or was about to stop or she hit the water I fired off a high damage grenade at her and it usually hit.
- I just rinsed and repeated and I was able to beat her in my first shot.
0 1

KinslayersDawn answered:

I used a high speed speed suit based on the AALIYAH design with TELLUS legs and energy rifles. Run a high mobility strategy - the extra side boosters are a great aide with this. Keep moving like White Glint does, and it'll be difficult for her to connect too much damage on your suit, and make sure to stay far enough away that she can't hurt you with her Assault Armor. Optionally, you can try boosting quickly past her to try and make her trigger an Assault blast, and then crush her before her armor recovers. If White Glint moves to the other side of a building, keep shooting at her - the blast most likely wont hurt her through the building, but it will destroy the building, and make the fight that much easier. Also, make sure to stay away from the field edges, because at that speed you can fly out too quickly.
0 0

slasher667 answered:

whichever way you prefer:

twin back gatlings if you have them
or
2 rifles, energy works best
or lots and lots and loots of missiles, the missile arms with missile shoulder launcher and 2 of those heavy scatter missiles, just stay a medium-long distance away and fire while boosting left and right to dodge attacks while bashing x a b :P
or
sniper cannons.

i defeated while glint purely by fluke the first time, i had shoulder missile assists, a scatter on my left shoulder pa rectifier on my right and 2 rifles, i shot and shot and shot to take down alot of her ap then got close and AA'd her, had to AA quite a few times before i hit her but i somehow managed it. dont even try to cet close or she'll just AA you, and her rifle does decent damage too, so try to stay a fair distance away and keep some cover around and good luck
1 0

DragoonSoldier answered:

Just use DOUBLE back gatlings guns. It works a whole lot in chipping WHITE GLINTs armor points. I used this on HARD MODE. Yeah she moves A LOT !!!!!!! Just keep track of her as much as you can and you'll eventually kill her. I would suggest missiles as another choice but she moves way to fast for that to work in my opinion. So your best option looks like GATLING GUNS. By the way since she is ABUSING the Quick Boost function, and being a dangerous nut you'll have to Quick Boost a WHOLE LOT your self. Also just keep chasing her, eventually she'll be put on the DEFENSIVE move. Just make sure you shift in OFFENSIVE movement and DEFENSIVE movement because she might try and use Assualt Armor on you.
0 0

DragoonSoldier answered:

I got another suggestion. Kojima Missles. I experimented with them when I using my Heavy. They WILL kill White Glint. Just stay as far away as you can. If they don't work, my last option is to use DUEL SPREAD BAZOOKAS. I recommend those to be used with KOJI's just to make sure you kill White Glint.
0 0

XdromeX answered:

My setup :

Base part of the second mech (the energy 1)
Arms machineguns
first rocket launchers (the one with tracking missiles not vertical)
shoulder rocket launcher tracking missiles linked with back launcher.
a good radar...sorry about part names now don't feel like checking xD

basically keep him locked into my machineguns firing with R1 always (2500 bullets sonp..) and any time I get it fully locked I fire like 30 missiles with L1 , some will connect or if he dodge all he is easy target for my machineguns.

it was really hard till I try this setup tho , but after it was a joke , and I suck at this game for sure !
0 0

Gamer4arg answered:

this setup need some practice but you only need one blow
left Arsenikow (kojima) and hidror-argos (weapon arm) then you just wait top-charge both (do it before go near him) and shoot L1 and R1 at same time
just be careful and dont let him hit you too much or you wil lost the charge
if u miss the shoot dont panic. recharge and try shoot near him.
0 0

Shigeki_Sato answered:

Use vertical missles,Shoot both of them when red and wait for him to got straight up into the air then fire both verticle missles that are on your back,keep useing that stratigy and you'll have him in no time^^
0 0

lord_of_little answered:

I used a similar set up to XdromeX but had the MG arms as my only weapon system. Also used a back radar unit and the shoulder AP enhancers to help. Made the rest of the design midweight but very energy efficient so I could boost and stay in the air a lot.

I did beat White Glint on my second try, just required me to keep pressing and firing all the time.
1 0

BlueMoney5 answered:

There are plenty of ways:

1. Use the ZINC kojima missiles. Do not even try using Bismuth Koji Missiles, she will evade them easily.
2. HYDOR-ARGYROS with TELLUS/LATONA standard boosters to save EN, plus lasers of cannons on your back, this take aim and timing, but is insanely effective.
3. Take a lite-weight, EN efficient frame and use Hi Laser Arms with a ZINC on your LB. She'll fall apart, that's how I did it on HARD, and on hard you have to kill her twice!!
0 0

hoshipon answered:

Use a medium type or light type AC. Even a 4 legged type works for me. You'll need a low EN cost QB and a fast processor.

Use 1 back Gatling cannon for left (if you have one), a high laser rifle for right. Do it the other way if you want. The rest of the weapons is up to you

Don't go too close to her or you'll get hit by her AA but always be near enough to shoot her. When she's moving quickly, use the Gatling cannon to shoot and when she slows down, use the laser rifle.

It works for me and it might work for you
0 0

medietic answered:

Basically, wait for your partner to die. Then, go at her with dual hitman held machine guns. Waste every shot on her. When you run out, continue to barrage her with the two back gatling guns you should have equiped. Thats it.
0 0

Rellick123 answered:

To do the mission dont even attack him untill otsdarva dies, using if your on your first play through use chainguns, if your on your seond use gatling cannons, to beat him in ordered matches is very much the same tactic, however if you attack him before otsdarva dies, then glint will focus on you, and more likely KILL you before otsdarva dies.
0 0

Aequinox answered:

Easy stuff. Other situations seem to already be covered, so I'll explain how to do it on first time play through with the least amount of effort.

Equip any pair of Gatling Guns on your arms (the stronger the better) and any pair of VTF missiles on your back. The rest is pretty much up to you. When the mission starts, move forwards to the area of the map where White Glint is and wait on the top level of the course until Otsdarva engages White Glint. Then, switch to your back weapons and hover over to where they are fighting (preferably position yourself over open water, as it is easier to fight White Glint out there). Fire volley after volley of VTF missiles at White Glint until Otsdarva dies. Then, switch to your Gatling Guns and keep the triggers depressed. Stay out in the open water to lure White Glint away from cover. The majority of the time, you don't even have to dodge anything. Just keep concentrating firepower on White Glint, and she'll go down easy.

On first play through I used:

SOLDNER-G8A Arms
SOLDNER-G9L Legs (Reverse Joint)
GAN01-SS-WG Gatling Gun (Right Arm)
GAN01-SS-WG Gatling Gun (Left Arm)
DEADBORN02 VTF Missile (Right Back)
DEADBORN02 VTF Missile (Left Back)
EUPHORIA PA Moulder (Shoulder)
0 0

JeusDante answered:

Zinc missiles......
0 0

CyRoKiNeTiC answered:

I beat Him on the first try a while back With merely a midweight AC decked out with a grenade cannon and The integrated Machine gun arms, along with a Fast locking CPU
Just kept the trigger welded down to shred his PA then nailed him with 1 or 2 grenades when I could get some decent angle :3
EKLAKH-ARMS
0 0

CyRoKiNeTiC answered:

EKLAKH-ARMS = Godly.
0 0

arcanehavoc answered:

Okay, in the NEXT vs NEXT dual, just take a ton of missles (w/relation missles, of course) and two heavy arm weapons. It sort of depends on which company you back as to which weapons you have access to right away. Either way, the general rule of thumb for me (I use tank legs a lot) is to boost to the edge of the perimeter and wait for the enemy to come to me. I have found this to be pretty successful; they either get shredded in my firepower, or the speedy ones lose when they try to get around me. ALL the NEXT will try to get behind you, so if you like heavy armor like I do, you have to find a way to compensate.
For the mission combat, same thing, except you're going to have to hover over the water at the edge of the combat zone and fire when you get a decent lock on. Hopefully you have the money (or parts to sell) to get a FCS that is good with missles (or straight lock on, if you want to use machine guns). By this time you can play with your tune points and allocate everything to the FCS -- you can speed up its lock on ability considerably with 20 points (which you should have by now).
0 0

goufmantim answered:

Twin back Gatling Guns and Spread Bazookas will destroy any opponent in the game along the story path so long as you know how to maneuver properly, normal or hardmode that combination I have seen is the most devastating in 99% of scenarios
0 0

cransona answered:

Dual back Railguns which fire nearly impossible-to-dodge hypervelocity slugs... just keep outside of short range.
0 0

vincent066 answered:

switch to 1.15 regulations
uses this setup
head : lahaire or holofones
core : lahaire
arms : tellus
legs: debusker (idk the correct name but there quad legs by algrbra)
weps : dual moonlight blades
tune: max in all boost and quick boost (except overboost) max en wep skill
with this setup your able to beat this mission with ease and occupation of artiea carpals
side notes: this setup is REAL FAST so becarefull not to blade near the edge of combat zone.
0 0

FinalRaven answered:

I used GAN01 and plasma weaponry
0 0

COLOSSUSKING answered:

The easiest way by far is to use the machine gun arms and use a lot of quick boosting to keep White Glint in front of you at all times. I have beaten all the really hard enemies with the machine gun arms by hovering over them and just firing the guns with X. No missiles or extra equipment. A good tip for battling extremely fast and agile enemies is to fly upwards and use quick boosts to mov
0 0

COLOSSUSKING answered:

The easiest way by far is to use the machine gun arms and use a lot of quick boosting to keep White Glint in front of you at all times. I have beaten all the really hard enemies with the machine gun arms by hovering over them and just firing the guns with X. No missiles or extra equipment. A good tip for battling extremely fast and agile enemies is to fly upwards and use quick boosts to move backwards faster than the enemy can circle around you.
0 0

How do I beat the Answerer? Answered smile5187
How do I beat spirit of the motherwill on hard? Open Hattori75
How do I beat CUBE in Armored Core for Answer? Answered Freakshow92890
Transfer memory??? Open Lechnerd077
Borderland save data? Open ammar_h