How do u replace best buddy when they die?

1. I killed by best buddy because i wanted to and now im stuck bestbuddyless. i tried doing missions from other buddys but they dont want to be my friend

User Info: Hail_2_the_king

Hail_2_the_king - 7 years ago

Answers

1. When this happened I just continued to do the main story missions and my second best buddy took over the role. I then had to find another buddy as my rescue one though as any other buddys dont automatically become it.

User Info: mordevnon

mordevnon - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. In the pause menu under buddies you'll see a point value next to the name. Your best buddy will have the highest point value he/she will be the one you subvert missions with. Your second best will have the second highest point value (obvious I know). This budy will be at the safe houses, and will become "rescue ready" when you approach with them. Your second best will replace your best, should he/she die. You can influence who you want to work with by doing the favor quests of your favorite people first and more often as they get more quests.

User Info: Abaddon28

Abaddon28 - 5 years ago 0 0