Question from Dms17

How do I get past (Meet Reuben at Marina Bar)?

Cannot enter the Bar door to meet Reuben?

12836184 asked for clarification:

I am also stuck at the Marina Bar, I am 88% complete when I got this phone call from Reuben saying I must meet him at the Marina Bar. I got there but can not enter. I have tried everything, even whent back to previously saved stages and replayed that mission, then arriving at the Marina Bar by car, bus, jeep even boat, nothing, still stuck. I even whent back up the road climb over the rocks and jumped on the roof, nothing, anyone please help

Answers

joehumanity answered:

I saved at the weapon shop before I went in and it worked fine- maybe try that?
0 0

adamcochran answered:

Im in the same position, the door just wont open, even the one at the back doesnt open, ive even tried to blow it up, but nothing. i saved it at the weapon shop too and loaded it up but nothing is working please help
0 0

sirelfblood answered:

Sounds like a mass produced glitch. I'm not there yet, but that doesn't sound good...
0 0

MI99XPL answered:

As of July 2010, I was able to get past this part in 3 game play thoughs. If you're still having probelms, try going to the airport hanger. I'm wondering if Ruben left the bar without you. If he did, his next stop is at the hanger at the air stip.

Good luck.
0 0