How do I get past (Meet Reuben at Marina Bar)?

1. Cannot enter the Bar door to meet Reuben?

User Info: Dms17

Dms17 - 7 years ago
    I am also stuck at the Marina Bar, I am 88% complete when I got this phone call from Reuben saying I must meet him at the Marina Bar. I got there but can not enter. I have tried everything, even whent back to previously saved stages and replayed that mission, then arriving at the Marina Bar by car, bus, jeep even boat, nothing, still stuck. I even whent back up the road climb over the rocks and jumped on the roof, nothing, anyone please help

User Info: 12836184

12836184 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I saved at the weapon shop before I went in and it worked fine- maybe try that?

User Info: joehumanity

joehumanity - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Im in the same position, the door just wont open, even the one at the back doesnt open, ive even tried to blow it up, but nothing. i saved it at the weapon shop too and loaded it up but nothing is working please help

User Info: adamcochran

adamcochran - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Sounds like a mass produced glitch. I'm not there yet, but that doesn't sound good...

User Info: sirelfblood

sirelfblood - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. As of July 2010, I was able to get past this part in 3 game play thoughs. If you're still having probelms, try going to the airport hanger. I'm wondering if Ruben left the bar without you. If he did, his next stop is at the hanger at the air stip.

Good luck.

User Info: MI99XPL

MI99XPL - 6 years ago 0 0