Question from dscott14450

Animals?

Where can I find all of the different animals in the game?

Answers

lbsrdi answered:

The animals are all over , no particular place. I have seen Zebras, wildabeasts, deer looking things, goats, chickens, something else. Go to fields. leave mikes bar and go towards the airport, you will see all kinds of animals.
0 0

jed_dess answered:

a good source for this is wikipedia, here is an exerpt from

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far_Cry_2#Realism

DIRECT QUOTE "Several species of African wildlife can be encountered in the game, and are able to distract the enemy as well as make them aware of the player's presence.[13] All the large animals in the game are grazing herbivores, such as zebras, wildebeest, gazelle, buffalo, impala, and gemsbok. Also domestic animals such as goats and chickens can be found. " DIRECT QUOTE

I have been unable to this day to find a comprehensive list of all animals directly used in FarCry 2, even through the official website,

farcry.us.ubi.com/agegate.php?destURL=/index.php

, but just go by their typical behavior, hence zebras and wildebeast graze and run (open savahna), and goats and chickens are usually near safehouses. hope this helps!
0 0

evilcolemcgrtah answered:

Just walk around the map some times you get lucky
0 0

How do I get past Mike's Bar? Unanswered bhayslip
Stuck with rescue of a buddy? Unanswered rincollingo
Does buddy missions are "interchangeable"? Unanswered errolpl
How to get all buddies missions? Unanswered errolpl
Incorrect "buddies met" statistics? Unanswered ZuninoBR