Where can I find the Hanglider??

1. Please help me out, cant find that thing anywhere. PS3 version. Thanks!
    dutchpride140 - 8 years ago
    ok i have found two gliders in the north one is near Goka falls when you go up to the shack after crossing the bridge if you do some searching around the shack you'll see a ledge you can jump down to and you'll see it. Also another one is located on a ledge close to a safe house along the river when heading to goka falls. It's the safe house where there's a fan boat parked right behind it. Also i'm looking for help trying to reach the diamond briefcase near the APR fort i believe it's in the shack perched on the ledge if anyone can give me a hint as to how to get it pls help.

TriniStar18 - 8 years ago

1. There is one near your objective in weelegol village in the southern district you'll come across this village around main story mission 22. theres a shack near your mission target and just above & behind that shack there is a hanglider
    mark4130 - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Wow it took me forever to find my first hanglider. I found one by a random safe house but i died cause i hit a tree or somthin i find them hard to fly...lol
    dylex666 - 8 years ago 1 0
  2. Try looking up in high places. Like near a cliff, I only ever found 2 hanggliders so far.
    tyjaylu - 8 years ago 2 0
  3. There are at least three in the north, and i think four in the south. Please clarify which particular map quadrant you are looking in.
    gezus_p - 8 years ago 1 0

Where can I find (All The Diamonds On The Second Map)? Answered generalstill
Where can I find the golden AK-47? Unresolved stavrohome32
Where can I find pills? Unresolved mantle321
Where can I find unjammable gun?? Answered sl3vin1
Can I find missing buddies? Unresolved Lex_Talionis99