Help with magnetic puzzle?

1. Stuck on the magnetic puzzle if anyone can help i appreciate it?

User Info: tcmfan2002

tcmfan2002 - 7 years ago
    Its when u save melissa singer but i beat that im stuck on oswald tho im on low health so the screen is gray but i cant save oswald and i hope after that i get health i may have to start over but i may not have to

User Info: tcmfan2002

tcmfan2002 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. If you refresh my memory what magnetic puzzle there is I will be more than happy to help... I already beat the game... (EASY trophy game... got 97% just need curb stomping 5 times :/)....

User Info: DonLubin

DonLubin - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I'm not sure if this will be that helpful, but I have been low on health too and couldn't find first aid for a while. But I found that if I used my fists on enemies and got the first punch and just keep punching they will never get a chance to hit back. If that's what you were concerned about, just try that until you can find a first aid cabinet or keep checking dead bodies and lockers.

User Info: Skylar90

Skylar90 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Also drinking fountains, bottled water, and bandages are a good source of health!!

User Info: jk420

jk420 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. As for the magnetic puzzle, you have to slide it into the correct spot, don't worry if you hit the strikes, just make sure not to hit them to many times! In fact you have to hit some to get past it!!

User Info: jk420

jk420 - 7 years ago 0 0