Question from carroll720

How do you unlock Zurg to play?

I have a 5 year old anxious to play as Zurg - what needs to be done.

TheBucks777 answered:

Do a certain number of missions and eventually the notice will pop up that you have unlocked Zurg. Go to the Toy Store and buy him. Then go to the area where Slinky is and go on the cliff area(you'll see the Zurg transformer). Walk in it and press square.
2 0

Answers

animefan09 answered:

so far he's a download character on Playstation 3 version
0 7

Trevor_Belmont answered:

He is not a download character, to get him all I did was kept doing missions in toy box mode and I eventually saw this cutscene with Zurg, Woody and Buzz and then I went to the in game store and bought Zurg. To play as Zurg after you buy him you go to the Ranch where the Dog Slinky is and you will find a building you can go into and it will ask you to press Square and then you turn into Zurg.
3 1

TheBucks777 answered:

0 1

swatbot answered:

No here's a more spisific way do mishions until you get to the first part of suney side day care then look for the zurg spots set around the place its easyer to find so just look around there's about 5 parts
0 0

FatalKrouzer answered:

First you gotta unlock him at the toy store, once he's unlocked you can go buy him. Then his pod will spawn at Slinky's farm.
0 2