How to get the Troghies?

1. I noticed that there are trophies avalaible for 50cent.. I live in Holland, can that be a problem why I still don't have these or does somebody know how to get them?

User Info: sterrutju

sterrutju - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Be sure to connect to the internet frequently. Even if you are playing a game that doesnt have a multiplayer option.
    When you start the game up, and if you are connected to the internet (plug in the cable and go to the mainscreen of your Ps3 to the network section, the place where you can also find your Playstation Home and Playstation Store. There should be an option to connect to the internet. Be sure to connect like this to!

After you have done that just run a game. If there are patches, which sometimes can include a bunch of trophies, your game will automaticly ask if you want to download and install them. But you need to be connect to the internet, make sure you are connected.
    The game will stop loading and you will make the choice to install the updates or not.
    After installing the game reboots.
    Your game is then updated.

User Info: mo7ex

mo7ex - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Trophies are only in the japanese version of the game!

User Info: chris03051979

chris03051979 - 5 years ago 0 0

Question Status
How do I counter kill up close? Unresolved
Why Can't I Get The Trophies? Answered
Can you run? Unresolved
How do I get the Trophies? Answered
Trophies?? Unresolved