Question from JesteR1701

Light Seeds locations guide?

Is there a guide somewhere to find all the light seeds? I got over 970 but some i cant find or i dont know how to get to them.

Licoaldo asked for clarification:

Do I really need a guide? Referring to hammerbrew's answer, in which he mentions he enjoyed looking for them by himself, is it possible to find them all if you are willing enough?

Answers

linkz016 answered:

You can check youtube. There are a few up there but not sure if they may have the ones you need. Good luck.
0 0

Blood_XIII answered:

Actually, I'm planning to write a Guide for the Light Seeds. I should have it up before the end of this month (January). I already wrote a guide for the Runner Bag Locations in Mirror's Edge, so I have a bit of experience when it comes to collecting.
0 0

hammerhebrew answered:

Go to the FAQs section on here, the first guide shows how to get all the light seeds once you beat the boss, if you have already beaten the boss then start from the Fertile Grounds and follow it from there. But I personally enjoyed looking for them myself :D Some of them are super tricky though :D
1 0

DeviousBastart answered:

http://prince-of-persia.us.ubi.com/help

full video of where each light seed is at. Finding a route to them is up to you or checking other boards.
0 0

ninja216 answered:

www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/file/945942/55359

Or you could go on youtube.com for videos, and specificly type in the location plus "light seeds" and it should have a whole video (most are in two part sections to show whole area).
0 0