Impound?

1. I now have 2 cars in the impound. One I had just spent a bunch of money on, and got to drive it for 20 seconds. How do I get them back from the impound???

User Info: bosangel67r

bosangel67r - 7 years ago

1. Well, once your car is impounded... It's gone. You get three chances... per car that is. So yea, third time they catch you in a particular vehicle, it's gone for good. Sorry dude... Gonna have to win some more cash or bust out the old credit card on the PSN.

User Info: -Demon01-

-Demon01- - 7 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. I know what you mean Bosangel67r... if anyone can answer how to get a car out of the impound that DOESN'T have 3 strikes, that'd be nice. I had 3 cars impounded with 2 or less or strikes because I didn't have enough money to pay the bust fees. Now I don't know if it is gone for good because of that or not, but it'd be nice to have a solid answer.

User Info: tzpike05

tzpike05 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. It tells you on the last page of the booklet that came with your game "if your car gets 3 strikes and becomes impounded, it is gone forever". Sucks, I know.

User Info: LordDarkbrow

LordDarkbrow - 7 years ago 1 0