20 free DLC songs?
Where do you go to enter the code on the PS3?
stxrebel - 7 years ago
Top Voted Answer
this is quoted from the BACK OF MY GAME MANUAL:
"BONUS DOWNLOADABLE TRACKS
If you have an internet connection, you can download 20 bonus songs to your PLAYSTATION 3 computer entrainment system. Go to
and enter the Registration Code(below) along with a valid email address. Wgen the tracks are available, you will receive a Voucher via email that will allow you to download 20 additional songs for Rock Band 2.
WGEN YOU RECEIVE THE VOUCHER:
1. Open a Master Account on the PLASTATION Network (or use an existing Master Account).
2. From the PLAYSTATION Network icon on the XMB(Xross Media Bar), select 'Account Management.'
3. Enter 'Transaction Management.'
4. Select 'Redeem PLAYSTATION Network Card or Promotional Code.'
5. Enter the Voucher code from the email. Please note that the Voucher code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.
6. Once the Voucher code has been entered correctly, click 'Continue.' Once you accept the terms you will be taken to the download screen.
Additional information is available at the website if you have trouble redeeming your code."
So what you do is this"
1. Take out that little thing left of where the disc is(we call that the manual).
2. Turn it so your looking at the back.
3. Read it if you haven't read the quote above.
4. After reading either, notice the BLACK NUMBERS/LETTERS in a WHITE box, that's the code you'll use at the website at the top of the page.
KiteKatolia - 7 years ago
Go to register.rockband.com and fil in the stuff they should send you the code.
tdreher - 7 years ago
Like KiteKatolia said...
However, you may want to check out the list of songs you actually get with the 20 before you download them. Most are obscure, and if you look around blogs ppl either love 'em or hate 'em. Problem is, you can't pick and choose which ones you want to keep - it's all or nothing until sony/ea/harmonix comes up with a patch that will allow you to delete specific songs, which is a feature enjoyed by xbox 360 users.
The list of the 20 "free" songs can be found on this thread:
johnm347 - 7 years ago
You have the option to delete form the 360 because you have to in order to save space.
Fortunately, that's not a necessary option for most PS3 owners as we get more hard drive space to begin with or for a significantly cheaper price than any 360 alternative, we can upgrade hard drives.
Viet0ne - 7 years ago
This question has been successfully answered and closed.