Question from sebusca123

Is there a monthly fee to play this type of game?

Do you have to pay?

AoE-fan answered:

Until they make it official I wouldn't assume that you will have to pay. Look at MAG, 256-player battles and it's 100% free to play, and I haven't seen a PS3 game you have to pay to play yet.
2 0

Answers

indianamike answered:

It's from sony online entertainment and isn't free realms so i think it's safe to assume you will have to pay.
0 1

Azorean269 answered:

I gotta say this is the million dollar question and I would love to know the answer to this question myself. But I agree with AoE-fan I have yet to see a ps3 game you pay for but they do have playstation plus which i think is a cop out to milk users for money. I would always say that the number one reason PS3 is better than the xbox360 was because they wouldn't charge a monthly subscription but anything is possible now.
0 0