Where can I find better hand blasters?

1. I recently changed my weapon skill to hand blasters , but now its weaker where would i find better ones?????

User Info: gohon27

gohon27 - 5 years ago

1. dcuo-db.com has a database of all items, whether they be a trinket, a piece of scrap, or a weapon. You can filter to weapons, role, combat rating, how rare the weapon is, and you can see where you can find it and which NPC will drop it.

User Info: undrline

undrline - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. At shops.Also some weapons drop from quests/treasure chests.(chests seem really rare tho so far ive only seen the ones in the tutorial and the yellow ? marks in the main game)

User Info: blackart1111

blackart1111 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I use hand blasters and I found the best ones from doing all the major quests that involve a boss. Also chests are difficult to find you really have to look for them there are probably one or two in each specific kind of area. However, they mostly have armor or styles and some money. I bet you can get really good weapons off of doing bounties.

User Info: bmpbrother22

bmpbrother22 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. I used to use hand blasters. They are seriously some of the weakest weapons in the game. You can actually do more damage per hit by meleeing (which is also true of other ranged weapons, like bows).

But, learn the weapon combos, and see where you have spent your skill points. While they may be weak weapons, damage wise, hand blasters are just below pistols and rifles for power generation (very necessary if you are a healer or tank).

As far as finding new hand blasters... it depends on the level. You can find some while leveling, or gain them from quest rewards. This is the same for all weapons.

Also, when level 30, all the types of weapons have a chance to drop from the challenge mode dungeons, duo dungeons, hard mode alerts and raids. Just keep an eye out for drops as you go through these.

User Info: UncleThursday

UncleThursday - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. The best one I have seen that you can get from a quest is when you release trigon and have to defeat all the titans. you will get cyborg's cannon(purple with very good stats)

User Info: aeio510

aeio510 - 4 years ago 0 0