Question from gohon27

Where can I find better hand blasters?

I recently changed my weapon skill to hand blasters , but now its weaker where would i find better ones?????

Answers

blackart1111 answered:

At shops.Also some weapons drop from quests/treasure chests.(chests seem really rare tho so far ive only seen the ones in the tutorial and the yellow ? marks in the main game)
0 0

bmpbrother22 answered:

I use hand blasters and I found the best ones from doing all the major quests that involve a boss. Also chests are difficult to find you really have to look for them there are probably one or two in each specific kind of area. However, they mostly have armor or styles and some money. I bet you can get really good weapons off of doing bounties.
0 0

UncleThursday answered:

I used to use hand blasters. They are seriously some of the weakest weapons in the game. You can actually do more damage per hit by meleeing (which is also true of other ranged weapons, like bows).

But, learn the weapon combos, and see where you have spent your skill points. While they may be weak weapons, damage wise, hand blasters are just below pistols and rifles for power generation (very necessary if you are a healer or tank).

As far as finding new hand blasters... it depends on the level. You can find some while leveling, or gain them from quest rewards. This is the same for all weapons.

Also, when level 30, all the types of weapons have a chance to drop from the challenge mode dungeons, duo dungeons, hard mode alerts and raids. Just keep an eye out for drops as you go through these.
0 0

aeio510 answered:

The best one I have seen that you can get from a quest is when you release trigon and have to defeat all the titans. you will get cyborg's cannon(purple with very good stats)
0 0

undrline answered:

dcuo-db.com has a database of all items, whether they be a trinket, a piece of scrap, or a weapon. You can filter to weapons, role, combat rating, how rare the weapon is, and you can see where you can find it and which NPC will drop it.
1 0

Hand Blast Color? Answered TheKingsFool
Where can I find/get gadets? Answered thesensei11
Where can I find sash? Open Crescent101
Where can I find a sidekick? Open Deuce1_1987
Where can I find (amenities)? Open Jack__Package