Question from justbringit3745

Re-accurring charge or month to month?

I the subscription a auto pay type of thing or can i pay month to month? If so can i pay with a psn gift card?

Answers

WiteLite answered:

yes to all.

once the game is installed it tells you that your psn billing settings will be changed so that automatic "wallet" (psn account) funding will be enabled. it will auto charge you month to month. to cancel your subscription just disable this option and let your month run out.

Or you can disable this and use psn store to buy a month, 3 months, 6, or 12. with this form of payment gift cards work as well seeing as your just buying your subscription from sony in their store. (this option will not auto charge you when your sub runs out)
0 0

TheBotHead50401 answered:

Well, I've been thinkin on buyin the game, but in my own opinion I think it's BS that you have to pay to play this game... I think they should have incorperated an offline mode, so that if you ran out of subscription, you can still have the freedom to play until you re charge your subscription, but, still i think it should be free..
0 1

Jokiro answered:

To the above guys, not sure if you have noticed yet, but the game is now free to play, but there are restrictions to what you can do in free play and premium (both are free) however, to get premium, you must make a purchase of at least $5.00 on the PSN store through DCUO. Legendary status is only option you must use for pay to play, which unlocks everything in game, including trophies. Yes, in order to acquire trophies, you must pay.
0 0