Question from misterstu

How do i get morrigan to fully love me?

okay so i killed her mom, i have her love-o-meter maxed. The problem is she is telling me to leave her and wont let me do anything under the "Personal" subject. I can get throught the subject but it stops at we need to discuss us...what happened when i asked you to my tent. Any help?

Peavy_FTW answered:

Here's what happened. Morrigan doesn't want to love you cause it's a weakness too her. And if you've been nice too her, got all her stuff, maxed out love-o-meter (as you call it) She will refuse to sleep with you and get very b***hy if you keep trying blah blah, I never found away around it, so I played her game and broke up with her and went and bedded Leliana. (B***h be trippin' balls!) Sorry, anyways, yea I think thats the problem. If she said 'I... I think not.' when you asked her the first time, then got all hostile when you asked if something is wrong, then thats the problem.
0 0

Answers

sadiztikk answered:

when you walk up to her in the camp she should mention it being cold in her tent, and if you ask for a kiss when you give there the Black Grimoire she will be more attracted to you. Nothing really comes up under the personal comments she tends to automatically bring it up, just be nice when u talk to her. Oh and if you give her the golden mirror she told you of early on in the game too, that helps.
1 0

Meoix answered:

Well you can kiss her, and umm "tent" her once, but if you chose the wrong dialog options with her or Leiana then you wont have those options AKA stuck in the friend zone Xp.

--Spoiler--

With morrigan even if you do everything right there no true happy ending with her
1 0

Morrigan Romance? Answered TheEndless1986
Is Morrigan in Dragon age 2? Answered sabrefan27
Morrigan and Leliana? Answered bigdaddy0000
Morrigan relationship?? Open MylonP
Romancing Morrigan? Answered ryandavison