Question from joerich02

What will happen if morrigan and leliana loves me?

Well.... both morrigan and leliana is in love with me...

When i kiss morrigan in front of leliana, leliana will get angry and loss -5 "bed" points...>_<

i both tented them without breaking p with any of them,

and morrigan refuse to go to the tent with me because he loves me... lulz...

what do you think will happen in my ending..?

joerich02 provided additional details:

They already asked me about who to choose... i picked morrigan... but after picking morrigan, leliana suddenly fell in love with me... lolz...

Answers

Cs581 answered:

No nothing happens in the ending the only thing that will happen is that if you talk to Liliana again she will force you to chose her or Morrigan.
1 0

Foxter1 answered:

at a certain point whenever you talk to either Morrigan or leliana at camp they will force you to pick on either one of them increasing the love on one and loosing double the amount of love on the other one
0 0

Peavy_FTW answered:

Oh.. be careful if you bring Alistair and you are romancing them both (Sleeping with them) cause he does rat you out during a conversation and Leliana (If not both) will dump you.. Yes, it does happen Lol. Apparently he never heard of the Man Rules I guess Lol.
0 0

AR2k12 answered:

Pick Morrigan. Why, because if you have a romance with her, before you enter the final battle, she will perform a ritual. This ritual will involve you and her having sex. Thus, a baby is born that has darkspawn blood. After the archdemon is killed, the demon will search for the baby and enter. Thus, the baby dies and you are safe.
0 3

Morrigan and Leliana? Answered bigdaddy0000
Who, Morrigan or Leliana? Open AshariaMarch
Leliana? Answered advent1116
Leliana's Armor? Answered Peavy_FTW
Can't get Leliana's quest? Open TorisKuntar