Redeeming the free DLC codes? Help please.

1. After more than 4 months, I decided to redeem my free Blood Dragon Armor and Stone Prisoner DLC codes for Dragon Age Origins. I followed the instructions as indicated in the card where the codes are printed. Btw, I bought the game brand new.

BLOOD DRAGON ARMOR
    1. Enter your code at dragonage.bioware.com/redeem - :agree: The coes was successfully redeemed as it showed in the website that Blood Dragon Armor and Stone Prisoner are available now.
    2. Start Dragon Age Origins and log in to your EA/Bioware account - :agree:
    3. Go to the Downloadable Content menu to view the download progress. - :flame: I did not see any indication that Blood Dragon Armor DLC is being downloaded nor is there an option to download Blood Dragon Armor.
    4. Once installation is complete, follow the instructions in the Quest Journal - N/A. There is no DLC that was downloaded.

STONE PRISONER
    1.From the Main Menu, select 'Downloadable Content'. - :agree:
    2. Select 'Redeem Codes' - :agree:
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions. - :flame: After inputting the codes and pressing enter, nothing happened, so I tried to input the code again. Now it says I entered a wrong code.

Now, my issue is, have a wasted the free codes? Or did i just miss doing something? Any clarification/help would be greatly appreciated 'coz right now I feel I was ripped off by EA/Bioware.

User Info: Fantasy_Gamer

Fantasy_Gamer - 6 years ago
    I had the same problem but, Its dissapeared from the menu of download able items :C and I would really like to have shale......And it wasnt under the CD icon like you said Hillbilly76,,,,

User Info: Shimikins

Shimikins - 6 years ago

Answers

1. If this is on the PS3, you have to install it after you download it. It should be under the CD icon for the game itself. I had the same problem...

User Info: Hillbilly76

Hillbilly76 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. as i remember the codes for free BLOOD DRAGON ARMOR & STONE PRISONER were only valid until April, at least that's what it said for my codes

User Info: kenjikazama

kenjikazama - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. The DLC was only to be redeemed before April 2009 but for some reason its still open (I'm writing as of 1/12/11). Assuming this is the ps3 version and that you have a bioware account set up and connected to the game already:

1. Start the game
    2. Go into the Downloadable content menu
    3. Hit triangle
    4. Enter the code in all lowercase and no dashes
    5. Go to the Item you entered the code for. It should say "Purchased" in gold letters.
    6. Hit X and the PlayStation Store should open and from there hit download twice.

hope it helped

User Info: bayobob_15234

bayobob_15234 - 5 years ago 0 0