Whats the best way to control your party?

1. I can't think of the best way to phrase this but basically, is there a way to tell a character other than the one you are controlling to do something without R1 or L1 and selecting that character? Example: Say I'm controlling my player character who is a Warrior and I notice that Alister is low on health. Can I have him or another character heal him without switching? Other than using the tactics menu to set them up to do it automatically? Cause ya know, sometimes I'd rather save the poultice and let him die . . .

User Info: highwindxix

highwindxix - 6 years ago

1. I've had this similar problem, but I haven't found anything yet. I just found that it's best to set the person to drink a potion/poultice at the lowest possible option (10% health), that way they don't waste potions, and if their health does drop that low they do save themselves. I do that, or I have Wynne set to heal any party member below 25% health with either Heal or Group Heal.

It would have been really cool for Bioware to include a 'use poultice on other party member' option, but I guess you can't have everything.

User Info: MrTannerJack

MrTannerJack - 6 years ago 0 0