Question from Mikataro

Summoning the 4th?

i have tried EVERYTHING in the circle tower for the summoning the 4th but it wont work or maybe im doing it wrong? but ive been trying for hours please help somebody :3

Answers

kuvuplan answered:

It has been my experience that you can't do this one last, as the Fonts disappear/become inactive once the other 3 are completed. Though that is not documented anywhere.

h t t p://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Summoning_Sciences
* Tome Of Spirit Personages
* Rodercoms Uncommon Calling
* statue of Magus Gorvish
* Elvors Grande Bestiary (3rd section of the room)
* Touch the table (1st section)
* Spiritorum Eterialis (3rd section stack of books)
* Statue of Magus Gorvish (1st)
* Novice Philactery (1st bookshelf)
* The fourth flame

Now quickly use pickpocket on him before he disappears!
0 0

ericcarter answered:

You redo all of the summings as before, like the other aswer above, then you go into the next room where you fight a rage deaom and some abominations, sam room that you use the first place of pwoer rune, just before the stairs to the second floor. Some of the book cases have been knocked over the 4th summoning flame is behind those cases, took me a bit to find them too. All it does is summon an old mage Art something that you can steal a codex from and thats it, so if you do not have any stealing or if you don't have Leiana with you don't do it until latter. You can go back into the tower after you clear it, I've done it. But if you don't care about the codex entry then its just a waste and you don't even need to bother with it.
0 0

qwweetrtr answered:

You don't have to do everything all over again as kuvuplan said. I just stumbled upon the 4th not knowing it was there and I just did the ritual for the 4th one and that's it. I didn't know what to do when the guy came so I didn't steal from him. I thought you were supposed to do this during the mission for him to help you lol.
0 0