Question from IchigoSoulLord

Why can't my rouge unlock these?

Why cant my rouge unlcok all chests? It is starting to annoy me.

You need 60 points to unlock all chests.

Points are calculated this way: 10*[Number of points in unlock skill] + Cunning - 10.
10 is from the default value of Cunning, so you get 1 point every time you place an attribute point into Cunning. You can also have "Unlocking Gear" in your inventory, full of Cunning boosting equipment to get you up another level when a Chest is too tricky.

Getting a Cunning Score of 40 and 3 points into the unlock skill is an optimal way to go. Or you spend another point into the Unlock skill and have 10 more points to put into Dex, or get Strength up to 20 to equip more armor.

In Awakening, there may be chests that require more than 60. I had 70 or more points on my Rogue when I went through Awakening and had no problems opening chests.

You will know the difficulty level of the chest when it is opened and gives you an XP reward. That EXP reward is the same level of difficulty as the chest. 5 is the easiest, 60 is the max, most chests are 30-40.