Question from HavocVulture

How do you get more money/points for loadout equipment?

When you are setting up your equipment loadouts, you have a certain amount of money or points available to spend at adding/changing equipment. Is there some way to gain more? I've leveled up to Level 7, and haven't noticed an increase in the amount I have.....I haven't been able to add more equipment and am still stuck with what I initially chose when I began the game.

Greymore111 asked for clarification::

I don't think this is what he is asking, actually he's asking a question I have as well: Do you ever get more "c" to spend on the loadout screen? Like I start with 3400 max on Raven, not sure if it is the same for all PMCs, but will that ever increase, or do I have to keep dropping other items everytime I get another new gun attachment? None of the skills seem to increase this amount so wondering if there is some other way.

HavocVulture provided additional details:

As someone answered below, you get more points to upgrade equipment by leveling up. I already mentioned I was at level 7, with no change in the amount of points I have available. I leveled up some more last night, and am now Level 9, and still no change to the amount of points I have available to add/change equipment loadouts. IF more points will be given by leveling up, does anyone know at what levels these additional points come? (for example, will I get 500 more points to spend once I reach level 10, or maybe level 15?)

Dr_JRE answered:

From the way I understand the question, he's asking about the loadout cost and how it's maxed at 3400c.
And, no. There doesn't seem to be a way to increase loadout cost. Most likely to prevent super loadouts that crush lower level players.
0 0

Answers

Realization4 answered:

You need to go to the barrack and chose where to spend the points you earned leveling up. Then, and this is the important part, you need to go to the armory, and make the changes to your loadout. Remember that you have to look at the screen below the guns (when you are selecting guns) to set up your attachments.
0 0

nicolbolas09 answered:

First of all, you can't increase you loadout capacity as far as I know. This is probably to keep higher level players from just creating godly loadouts and mercing all the lower levels.

Second(if this was you question), you get more points to upgrade equipment by leveling up.
0 0

blackx29 answered:

The only way to get more points for your loadout is to level up. For each level you gain, you recieve one skill point to spend. Most upgrades that are 1 skill point are things like increasing reload speed or stibilty when firing. If you save your points, you can begin to unlock new weapons and gear, that cost 2-3 skill points. I believe that the most expensive equipment is one of the gun types which costs 5 skill points to unlock.
0 0