Question from muddfoot1106

How Do I Use Juggernaut?

I downloaded the character, but when I play the game I don't see him listed, is there something I did wrong? Somebody help!

Answers

magic175 answered:

If you downloaded him using the download code, it should have installed and be there when you start the game up. Just go to your team management page and change out characters.

Just make sure you didn't download the Juggernaut compatibility patch, which only lets you play online with other people that do have him.

You can know the difference because the patch you download from PSN by selecting it in the store, but the character download is reached using the code.
1 0

afv16 answered:

First you'd have to had pre ordered at gamestop then signed up at the ultimate alliance 2 website using the vip code sent to you via email from gamestop then wait for another code giving you the psn download code
0 0

fakter1 answered:

Yeah, and the Gamestop website is closed already. It closed like 4 days ago.
0 0

fakter1 answered:

*edit* Well you could try to send an email to Gamestop and tell them you preodered it, I think they shut the site down too early and are compensating for that. That's how I got juggernaut (I actually preordered and the site was locked when I went to get him). They didn't really verify if I had preordered though.
0 0

pojie23 answered:

You can download Juggernaut thru PSN store for $1.99
0 0

aberahamtulip answered:

Actually only Poji23's answer to this question is correct. There are two separate Juggernaut downloads. One is free, that one allows you to play online with Juggernaut. The other costs 1.99, that one contains the character. I know this is true because I downloaded the two dollar one yesterday and I now have Juggernaut, and I did not preorder. There is also another set of add ons. The other add on pertains to Magneto, Carnage, Psylocke, Cable, and the black panther. One costs around five dollars. That one contains the characters and possibly a simulator mission (I don't know if overload and balance are free autodownloads or come with the add on). The other one is free and allows you to play with others who have the patch with the five characters.
1 0

Juggernaut? Answered Crossfit10
Juggernaut and other add-ons? Open lubu12
Juggernaut question? Open cajunballer
Juggernaut unlock? Answered kaztwick
Can you get Juggernaut without a pre-order code? Open karsanac