How Do I Use Juggernaut?

1. I downloaded the character, but when I play the game I don't see him listed, is there something I did wrong? Somebody help!

User Info: muddfoot1106

muddfoot1106 - 7 years ago

1. Actually only Poji23's answer to this question is correct. There are two separate Juggernaut downloads. One is free, that one allows you to play online with Juggernaut. The other costs 1.99, that one contains the character. I know this is true because I downloaded the two dollar one yesterday and I now have Juggernaut, and I did not preorder. There is also another set of add ons. The other add on pertains to Magneto, Carnage, Psylocke, Cable, and the black panther. One costs around five dollars. That one contains the characters and possibly a simulator mission (I don't know if overload and balance are free autodownloads or come with the add on). The other one is free and allows you to play with others who have the patch with the five characters.

User Info: aberahamtulip

aberahamtulip - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. If you downloaded him using the download code, it should have installed and be there when you start the game up. Just go to your team management page and change out characters.

Just make sure you didn't download the Juggernaut compatibility patch, which only lets you play online with other people that do have him.

You can know the difference because the patch you download from PSN by selecting it in the store, but the character download is reached using the code.

User Info: magic175

magic175 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. First you'd have to had pre ordered at gamestop then signed up at the ultimate alliance 2 website using the vip code sent to you via email from gamestop then wait for another code giving you the psn download code

User Info: afv16

afv16 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Yeah, and the Gamestop website is closed already. It closed like 4 days ago.

User Info: fakter1

fakter1 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. *edit* Well you could try to send an email to Gamestop and tell them you preodered it, I think they shut the site down too early and are compensating for that. That's how I got juggernaut (I actually preordered and the site was locked when I went to get him). They didn't really verify if I had preordered though.

User Info: fakter1

fakter1 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. You can download Juggernaut thru PSN store for $1.99

User Info: pojie23

pojie23 - 7 years ago 0 0