Can you get a Tactical nuke from a care package?

1. Is it possible?

User Info: OpForceRich

OpForceRich - 7 years ago

1. Yes you can in happened when i played live

User Info: shadow0501

shadow0501 - 7 years ago 4 1

Answers

1. Yes, i just happen to got my first 4 kill, dropped nuke care package, and then blew it up only 5 min in game.

User Info: MADTJ2

MADTJ2 - 7 years ago 4 2
  2. You probably can get the nuke but it'll probably be very very very rare to get the nuke from the care package.

User Info: jeffboi007

jeffboi007 - 7 years ago 2 3
  3. yes...but it is EXTREMELY hard to do as this is baisicly care package drop rate:
    UAV=75%
    Predator=60%
    Sentry=60%
    la la la la la skip the rest of them la la la la la
    >>>>TACTICAL NUKE<<<<0.000000000000000001%
    and there you have it
    ---
    Ziskin1

User Info: Ziskin1

Ziskin1 - 7 years ago 2 6
  4. I know it's possible. Never happened to me though. But I've got an AC130 from a care package 4 times in a row in 2 different games. ^^

User Info: Jazie0107

Jazie0107 - 7 years ago 1 1
  5. Yes it is. Good luck

User Info: AznEliteII

AznEliteII - 7 years ago 1 1
  6. Infinity Ward confirmed it is impossible.

User Info: getz3294

getz3294 - 6 years ago 1 0
  7. No, it is physically impossible.
    The game files keep it from happening because every care package has a killstreak chance percentage, and the nuke, having 0.00%, cannot be gained from a care package.
    And to anyone saying it is possible, and that it has happened to them, they are most likely lying, or got it pre-patch.
    On Xbox, PC, and PS3, all you had to do was edit the care package file. IW patched it by making it read-only, and if they say they did it in a private match, it is because of the same problem of the files not being read-only, the modder's files carried over to your files, and stayed with you until you turned off you XBOX.

Bottom Line is, NO
    YOU CANNOT

I've am an Xbox/PC modder and I have viewed the default files of the care package.
    Nuke has 0.00%.

And don't listen Ziskin1, he has absolutely no idea what he is talking about. All the percentages have to add up to 100%, and I'm pretty sure 60 plus 60 is not 100.

User Info: AshtonArdoin

AshtonArdoin - 6 years ago 0 0