In online Multi-Player - are there any hidden Challenges?

1. I ask because I have completed certain Challenges that don't show up in any of my Challenge Lists, eg, Renesaince Man - Kill 3 Men With 3 Different Weapons in one life!!

User Info: Pez1979

Pez1979 - 7 years ago

1. ^ He's right, there's a LOT of hidden challenges, ask around on the message board. Today I got 'ninja defuse' for getting a ninja defuse obviously, and 'never forget' for getting damaged by somebody then knifing him in the back.

User Info: jstarwind

jstarwind - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Not that i'm aware of just all the gun challenges like marksmen for all the guns with different attachments, and if you get certain kills with different weapons in different ways i believe it unlocks new emblems and callsigns.

User Info: PSN_TrueDeath89

PSN_TrueDeath89 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. i think you are refering to the Accolades that you earn during a game. killing 3 men with 3 weapons earns you an accolade and some extra xp

User Info: oli216

oli216 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Yes there are. I was once in a 3v3 team deathmatch and one guy on the other team got 25 kills and called in a nuke that ended the game. I got the challenge "Radiation Poisoning" for being nuked.

User Info: Auxleh

Auxleh - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. I think they might be hiden trophies...maby...just a gues...

User Info: COD5N00B

COD5N00B - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Actually there is a challenge I completed that wasn't either available or not on the lists at all. "Radiation Sickness," I checked and double checked and I DID NOT see it as a challenge(I am level 40 or 41 at this time.).

User Info: Diz1904

Diz1904 - 7 years ago 0 1
  6. As someone said before, they aren't challenge. They are accolades. I believe if you check in the 'Barracks' section, you'll see them.

User Info: MegaloX

MegaloX - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. They aren't Accolades. These are indeed hidden Challenges. There are several I've encountered and don't show up in the Challenges section at all, such as "Transmission Complete" for stabbing someone with STD as a title, or "Infected" for being stabbed by someone with said title, or "Living Dead" for surviving a Final Stand bleed out and standing back up. You also get all those titles when those challenges happen. Of course these aren't the only ones, they're hidden so I can't tell you more, just play and do crazy stuff and you'll find them. Lol.

User Info: Superb_Dante

Superb_Dante - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. They usually unlock a title like I think that if you get knifed by a person who just knifed someone else you get Infected title or it might be if they get nuked in the last game then you get stabbed

User Info: PhlawlessPhelon

PhlawlessPhelon - 6 years ago 0 0
  9. I know one; Behind enemy lines
    Unlocked when: 10 killstreak without having any killstreak rewards equipped

User Info: HuntedEagle

HuntedEagle - 6 years ago 0 0
  10. I'm pretty sure there are hidden challenges, I got a few I did not see in barracks so they gotta be there.

User Info: dark-side11

dark-side11 - 6 years ago 0 0
  11. I know there's one for surviving a claymore and stabbing that person in the back within just a few seconds of them planting it.

User Info: ThemissinZodiac

ThemissinZodiac - 6 years ago 0 0