My mic wont turn on?

1. I left it charging and even at full charge it wont turn on does anybody know what is wrong

User Info: silverblade99

silverblade99 - 7 years ago

1. Dont think that has anything to do with mw2 lol ...

plug it in and register it, then go to audio device settings under accessory settings and change the input and output to your headset and it should work ... if not id say your headset is broke dude.

User Info: PSN_TrueDeath89

PSN_TrueDeath89 - 7 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. I agree with TD your headset is prob broke, but try what he said first.

User Info: H1tm4n47

H1tm4n47 - 7 years ago 1 2
  2. i had this problem and I blamed SOCOM For it. I ended up buying another headset and it turned out the new headset plugged into the old charger and lit up perfectly.

Ironically four or so days ago i popped in Socom again for **** and giggles and what happens? My new headset stops working... My old one lights up in the charger

Some stupid glitch that was, But I had my ps3 powerless for a day or so after that happened and it worked itself out, don't be like me and waste money on a new headset. Unless you HAVE to.

User Info: _Domination

_Domination - 7 years ago 0 2
  3. Some times it could be because your mic needs to charge longer than it usualy does or its broke lol.

User Info: M_R_W_77

M_R_W_77 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Maybe its out of charge or is no longer registered to the system.

User Info: da_BOMB_1

da_BOMB_1 - 6 years ago 0 0