Question from silverblade99

My mic wont turn on?

I left it charging and even at full charge it wont turn on does anybody know what is wrong

PSN_TrueDeath89 answered:

Dont think that has anything to do with mw2 lol ...

plug it in and register it, then go to audio device settings under accessory settings and change the input and output to your headset and it should work ... if not id say your headset is broke dude.
3 1

Answers

H1tm4n47 answered:

I agree with TD your headset is prob broke, but try what he said first.
1 2

_Domination answered:

i had this problem and I blamed SOCOM For it. I ended up buying another headset and it turned out the new headset plugged into the old charger and lit up perfectly.

Ironically four or so days ago i popped in Socom again for **** and giggles and what happens? My new headset stops working... My old one lights up in the charger

Some stupid glitch that was, But I had my ps3 powerless for a day or so after that happened and it worked itself out, don't be like me and waste money on a new headset. Unless you HAVE to.
0 2

M_R_W_77 answered:

Some times it could be because your mic needs to charge longer than it usualy does or its broke lol.
0 0

da_BOMB_1 answered:

Maybe its out of charge or is no longer registered to the system.
0 0

Wont start up? Answered sgttaters
Can i turn off the crosshair in this game ? Answered adelnote
Why wont the killcam work? Answered Dawg6675
When i loaded my a name for two player it and it wont? Open freakykilla
Where can I find C4? Open FriendR