Question from nightmare395

What is the "warming up" accolade?

Hey people Ive been playing MW2 since it came out im level 53 and when i first got it my goal was to get all accolades atleast once, but im doen to my last 4 and i cannot figure out whats the "Warming up" - just getting started- accolade is or rather how to unlock it .
if i could get some help that would be great.

overdose66 asked for clarification:

Yah that is the only one that im missing and its making me mad someone figure it out

overdose66 asked for clarification:

From: Amnesiac30 12/6 6:45PM - Report Abuse Answer The warming up accolade is for getting no other accolades in a private match, so you have to play a full length match in a private match and get no other accolades while doing it.

Ok well that is impossable u get one for doing nothing i have gotten all most all of my accolades offline and i just had a controller just sitting there doing nothing and it still got three for doing nothing

Amnesiac30 asked for clarification:

I got it from a yahoo answer >.>

unknownblade asked for clarification:

You know that there are a few basic road bumps in attempting to get no accolades. Lowest average altitude, highest average altitude. If you just leave your controller there on a private match you're bound to get those accolades, Also I have no idea how to get this specific accolade I'm just throwing ideas into the melting pot maybe someone else will figure it out.

MaGic-Mik3z asked for clarification:

Hi gamers i have a possiable result as to how you might get the warming up accolade this is my idea you have to get the game winning kill and its your only kill during the game with no deahts obviously havent try it yet as ive been googling other ways

Bloodsin answered:

I got this before I ever played in a private match before. I joined a game, and it ended shortly after I joined.

I'm pretty sure I got no kills or deaths, basically I ran a couple feet and the match ended. Not a private server, I think it was TDM because that's all I played the first week I played and I got this.

"Warming up" makes sense to me. Get into a server, it ends and you don't get to do much.
2 0

Answers

flamedevil8 answered:

i'm pretty sure its when you join the game and end someones kill streak. i think... i know i have it but not quite sure how i got it or its you get a kill like Really early in the game like 30 secs.
1 2

Amnesiac30 answered:

The warming up accolade is for getting no other accolades in a private match, so you have to play a full length match in a private match and get no other accolades while doing it.
1 1

tcstang answered:

I don't think that's it because I've done it and I haven't gotten that yet
0 0

gamer4life256 answered:

Well i heard u have to get no accolades in a piv match but that's imposable but i also heard u join a game that is near the ending and get 1 kill and 1 death but I'm not sure???
0 0

mcd_ answered:

I know for a fact its no accolades in private match

thta doesnt mean 0 kills/0 deaths as you get an accolade for that

it means you cant have most kills, least deaths, most kills with assault rifle, highest altitude etc
0 1

OneGuy909 answered:

theres no way to get no accolades from private match, even if u leave ur controller just sitting, u get the AFK accolade so any other way u guys can figure out how to get now accolades? Its just about impossible to not get accolades cus u even get one for just sitting there and doing nothing
0 0

cloudop23 answered:

I believe you cannot spend more than a minute in an online match but have to finish that round.
0 0

N3V4N5 answered:

You get the accolade by not earning any others. Amnesiac, gamer and mcd_ are correct. IT IS POSSIBLE. This video tutorial is ideal:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARPI_q8ucqQ

I'm not telling you to 'boost' to get it, I'm merely using this video as proof that it is how you get it.
0 0

thepwnis answered:

What? I just did that, and there was absolutely nothing there. No allocades whatsoever,
0 0

ry_guy_46853 answered:

Well i have it ... and none of my friends have it .. but i got it back when i first started playing cod like withen my first couple of games ... so i think if you missed it, your not going to get it
0 0

A_Bomb23 answered:

isnt it when you get no kills/assists and die atleast once? I got it and im pretty sure thats how cause i had no kills or assists when i joined in late.
0 0