What is the "warming up" accolade?

1. Hey people Ive been playing MW2 since it came out im level 53 and when i first got it my goal was to get all accolades atleast once, but im doen to my last 4 and i cannot figure out whats the "Warming up" - just getting started- accolade is or rather how to unlock it .
    if i could get some help that would be great.

User Info: nightmare395

nightmare395 - 7 years ago
    Yah that is the only one that im missing and its making me mad someone figure it out

User Info: overdose66

overdose66 - 7 years ago
    From: Amnesiac30 12/6 6:45PM - Report Abuse Answer The warming up accolade is for getting no other accolades in a private match, so you have to play a full length match in a private match and get no other accolades while doing it.

Ok well that is impossable u get one for doing nothing i have gotten all most all of my accolades offline and i just had a controller just sitting there doing nothing and it still got three for doing nothing

User Info: overdose66

overdose66 - 6 years ago

I got it from a yahoo answer >.>

User Info: Amnesiac30

Amnesiac30 - 6 years ago
    You know that there are a few basic road bumps in attempting to get no accolades. Lowest average altitude, highest average altitude. If you just leave your controller there on a private match you're bound to get those accolades, Also I have no idea how to get this specific accolade I'm just throwing ideas into the melting pot maybe someone else will figure it out.

User Info: unknownblade

unknownblade - 6 years ago
    Hi gamers i have a possiable result as to how you might get the warming up accolade this is my idea you have to get the game winning kill and its your only kill during the game with no deahts obviously havent try it yet as ive been googling other ways

User Info: MaGic-Mik3z

MaGic-Mik3z - 6 years ago

1. I got this before I ever played in a private match before. I joined a game, and it ended shortly after I joined.

I'm pretty sure I got no kills or deaths, basically I ran a couple feet and the match ended. Not a private server, I think it was TDM because that's all I played the first week I played and I got this.

"Warming up" makes sense to me. Get into a server, it ends and you don't get to do much.

User Info: Bloodsin

Bloodsin - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. i'm pretty sure its when you join the game and end someones kill streak. i think... i know i have it but not quite sure how i got it or its you get a kill like Really early in the game like 30 secs.

User Info: flamedevil8

flamedevil8 - 7 years ago 1 2
  2. The warming up accolade is for getting no other accolades in a private match, so you have to play a full length match in a private match and get no other accolades while doing it.

User Info: Amnesiac30

Amnesiac30 - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. I don't think that's it because I've done it and I haven't gotten that yet

User Info: tcstang

tcstang - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Well i heard u have to get no accolades in a piv match but that's imposable but i also heard u join a game that is near the ending and get 1 kill and 1 death but I'm not sure???

User Info: gamer4life256

gamer4life256 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. I know for a fact its no accolades in private match

thta doesnt mean 0 kills/0 deaths as you get an accolade for that

it means you cant have most kills, least deaths, most kills with assault rifle, highest altitude etc

User Info: mcd_

mcd_ - 6 years ago 0 1
  6. theres no way to get no accolades from private match, even if u leave ur controller just sitting, u get the AFK accolade so any other way u guys can figure out how to get now accolades? Its just about impossible to not get accolades cus u even get one for just sitting there and doing nothing

User Info: OneGuy909

OneGuy909 - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. I believe you cannot spend more than a minute in an online match but have to finish that round.

User Info: cloudop23

cloudop23 - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. You get the accolade by not earning any others. Amnesiac, gamer and mcd_ are correct. IT IS POSSIBLE. This video tutorial is ideal:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARPI_q8ucqQ

I'm not telling you to 'boost' to get it, I'm merely using this video as proof that it is how you get it.

User Info: N3V4N5

N3V4N5 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  9. What? I just did that, and there was absolutely nothing there. No allocades whatsoever,

User Info: thepwnis

thepwnis - 6 years ago 0 0
  10. Well i have it ... and none of my friends have it .. but i got it back when i first started playing cod like withen my first couple of games ... so i think if you missed it, your not going to get it

User Info: ry_guy_46853

ry_guy_46853 - 6 years ago 0 0
  11. isnt it when you get no kills/assists and die atleast once? I got it and im pretty sure thats how cause i had no kills or assists when i joined in late.

User Info: A_Bomb23

A_Bomb23 - 6 years ago 0 0