Question from Zeromutt

Ghillie In The Mist?

What's the difference between the camo you get from that challenge and the camo you get from specific sniper rifle expert challenge camos?

Superb_Dante asked for clarification:

Does Ghillie in the Mist reset when you prestige? Meaning, will I have to re-earn my Ghillie suits when I prestige?

Bobscoresagain answered:

Basically Ghillie in the Mist challenge is a challenge that you have for snipers which allows you to unlock Arctic gillie suit (white) after 25 kills, Urban (grey) after 50 kills and Desert (Grey) after 75 one hit kills with a sniper rifle of your choice. It doesn't have to be a headshot, so long as you kill your enemy in one shot, so if your wanting all three suits, get stopping power on and start shooting!

Remember though that the Ghillie suit is only available whilst you're using a class with a Sniper rifle in it.

The ghillie suit colour once you unlocked all of them depends on your spawn point and what level you're on. So for example if you're on Estate, and you start in this grassy area at the bottom. You'll just be given your ordinary woodland green ghillie suit. Stick a tactical insertion into the river at the top (near the greenhouse) and you'll get Arctic ghillie when you respawn and so on.
2 0

Answers

change4anickel answered:

The Ghillie in the Mist challenge gives you ghillie suits that will camo you in the specified environment. The expert challenges give you camo for that weapon.
5 3

RexRagnell answered:

All challenges will reset if you prestige, so yes, Ghillie in the Mist isn't an exception. Therefore, you would have to re-earn all your Ghillie suits
2 1

shickenu answered:

you can change ghillie suits?! since When?!
0 5

AgentXa123 answered:

The Camo You get for completing the challenge change depending on the envoirment so if it is a snowy envoirment you would have a snowy camo so it is harder for you to get seen.
0 2

MH_4_PSP_FREAK answered:

The ghille in the mist challenge is something like get one shot kills, and it unlocks camo for different environments i.e. dessert is a brown suit for a map like Afghan. The expert challenges is the camo on the gun, with u are trying to get the camo Fall, so during a killcam, they see ur freaking good with that weapon. its adds to the pain =D
0 2

SynysterDeath answered:

Exactly, you don't physically change ghillie suits on your own. But if you have it unlocked for a certain environment, you'll be wearing it in the specified environment. It's mostly good for sniping while prone on the ground, if you're on a building top you stick out like a sore thumb.
0 2

tankman165 answered:

I was under the impression that only weapons and perks, but not challenges, reset. So you would keep your Ghille suit. I am not sure, I havent prestiged yet, Im only level 52 at the moment, but I had heard that challenges stayed.
0 3

nthckr answered:

Ghillie armor is for your body, as in the Ghillie suit change if you have a sniper in the environment that was unlocked (it only works for snipers). Normal camo is just for your gun, which you get from 5-250 headshots (this is for all primary guns).
0 2

Zura1 answered:

Yes. The Ghillie in the Mist challenge gives you camouflage for your body (The Ghillie Suit). There are 3 of those challenges and you can unlock them for different areas. Urban, Desert and Winter.

The specific sniper Rifle challenges are from headshots. Once you get a specific number of headshots you unlock a new camo for your weapon.
2 1

hendo1000 answered:

The Ghillie in the mist camo is a gilly suit to camouflage your body while the wepon camo is just on your wepon
2 1

runaway0417 answered:

G in the mist is Winter camo, i belive
0 2

Ghillie suit? Answered Dice_14
How do u get desert,snow,and urban ghillie suits? Answered FLASH2021
Where can I find C4? Open FriendR
Multiplayer weapon challenges - where are my kills? Unanswered shirleyhemphill
How do I go into prestige mode? Answered toni78