Question from Diculas

Ghost trophy?

i did exactly wat it told me and nothing! i have the book and it says its OK if soap kills someone in the blizzard and i got nothing! help me out?

Diculas provided additional details:

Oh and before i forget, i also last checkpointed when i got spotted once... is that bad?

doaoberdmann answered:

You can't injure them, so if it takes more then one shot to kill them, you lose(they are injured between first and second shots). keep that in mind. Let Soap take care of most people so you don't risk it. If you go back after getting spotted, you should be fine
0 0

Answers

undeniablefate answered:

The trophy description says you cannot alert or injure anyone in the blizzard before planting the C4.

So you got spotted, so you must start again.

I wouldn't trust the book either.
0 0

death_striker36 answered:

I got the trophy by walking around them, using the HBS as a guide. It's ok if Soap kills someone, but make sure you spot them from a distance. Remember to stay low, don't sprint, and move when patrols have their backs to you.
0 0

How do I get past cliffhanger, getting the ghost trophy? Answered shadow5747
Ghost? Answered aslniake
What rank was Ghost? Open Oodama1
Ghost Achievement Question? Open TheSkipper01
Do you think Ghost ir gobe for good..? Open Kinggreg97