Ghost trophy?

1. i did exactly wat it told me and nothing! i have the book and it says its OK if soap kills someone in the blizzard and i got nothing! help me out?

User Info: Diculas

Diculas - 6 years ago
    Oh and before i forget, i also last checkpointed when i got spotted once... is that bad?

User Info: Diculas

Diculas - 6 years ago

1. You can't injure them, so if it takes more then one shot to kill them, you lose(they are injured between first and second shots). keep that in mind. Let Soap take care of most people so you don't risk it. If you go back after getting spotted, you should be fine

User Info: doaoberdmann

doaoberdmann - 6 years ago 0 0

1. The trophy description says you cannot alert or injure anyone in the blizzard before planting the C4.

So you got spotted, so you must start again.

I wouldn't trust the book either.

User Info: undeniablefate

undeniablefate - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I got the trophy by walking around them, using the HBS as a guide. It's ok if Soap kills someone, but make sure you spot them from a distance. Remember to stay low, don't sprint, and move when patrols have their backs to you.

User Info: death_striker36

death_striker36 - 6 years ago 0 0