Question from Grizumi

MW2 or MW1?

in your opinion what is better CoD4 MW , or CoDMW2

Depends, COD4MW had a better online setup, with selectable servers, whereas CODMW2 has the auto server function... which can lead to both good online play and absolutely abysmal online play.

Ultimately, COD4 was much more groundbreaking than MW2, but imo MW2 is more fun

Modern Warfare 2 has the more immersive, detailed Class and Ranking Multiplayer system.
MW2 Pro's over MW1 include: additional custom weapons classes following prestige, selectable custom killstreak rewards [after a certain level], Demolition mode which is similar to the classic Sabotage, additional guns/launchers/shotguns/grenades/handguns and the Riot Shield
Not to mention MW2 has a much wider array of sidearms compared to COD4

Pro's of COD4 over MW2: Hardcore Headquarters mode, better overall Map layout (arguable)
People who don't like change tend to hate on the Killstreak rewards of MW2.

Lastly, MW2 excluded the R700 bummer right

I prefered MW1 as it was easier to invite freinds and online was alot more realistic however MW2 is still quite fun and although u have 2 wait though some stupid rangers missions the soap ones are awesome and there is a special ops mode too. MW1 ain't that pricy now anyway so i would get both.

In my opinion, MW2 is better. The storyline single player is quite well in both games (however, in MW2 the amount of enemies is fix, so it is possible to clear an area completely, and AI for your squad mates is fine, too). Although MW1 is more comfortable in multiplayer, it lacks one feature: Spec ops. I personally like games with couch or online co-op features, so I definitely recommend MW2.