How do you get on the tallest building in Karachi?

1. I have seen many players perched up there and pick people off. I have tried many times to get up there but to no avail. Would anyone mind giving me some tips or the way to get up there?

User Info: CherishandMatt

CherishandMatt - 6 years ago

1. Search 'strafe jump' on utube

User Info: ttjjoman

ttjjoman - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. What you need to do is youtube ladder glitch for karachi

User Info: daltman92

daltman92 - 6 years ago 1 3
  2. Is this what ur refering too? not many people use elevators online as theyre kinda tricky

User Info: warlordloki

warlordloki - 6 years ago 2 1
  3. Depends what building youre talking about.....here's a video
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ori2BvVZUUE

User Info: Kearnzy6

Kearnzy6 - 6 years ago 1 0
  4. I had a hard time with it. You ethier need to use the running hack. or the youtube thing.

User Info: mrbebe2010

mrbebe2010 - 6 years ago 0 3
  5. I don't think there's a Prone Elevator for this map.....maybe a running hack, but it might be patched. Good luck with it, though.

User Info: Iwanagi

Iwanagi - 6 years ago 0 1
  6. You need the speedhack or the elevator but i think the evevator is patched

User Info: Shadow_Wolf911

Shadow_Wolf911 - 6 years ago 0 1
  7. You mean the building where the Rangers spawn? It is an easter egg.
    Basically, take lightweight and marathon, it makes it the easiest, and run towards the platform thing to the side hanging down. Jump at the last moment, it takes practice. Your character should latch on, for a split second. When he does, push the stick up VERY quickly. you should hopefully climb to the top. Now, crouch and walk along the metal planks. Just avoid the obstacles and find your way up. Atop, there are teddy bears, the legendary COD easter egg marker, but not much else. Great place to snipe from, but very difficult to get to and if you attempt in a public match someone will most likely spot you and kill you. And for all above, this is NOT a glitch. This is comedic value. You need no hacks. Just try over and over again.

User Info: TheBonsaiSlaya

TheBonsaiSlaya - 6 years ago 1 0
  8. U do an elevator but I forgot how go on youtube

User Info: mapexjo

mapexjo - 6 years ago 1 0
  9. Hey slaya your explaining the highrise easter egg

User Info: broken_angel_13

broken_angel_13 - 6 years ago 0 1
  10. Where the support bars are where one of the domination flags are you can strafe jump onto them from the building with the ladder and then strafe jump to your left building and find your way to a floor above the regular floor in the ruined building. I dont know if its what your looking for but you can check it on youtube. It isnt a ladder and not really glitchy, just very hard to get to if you cant strafe jump, like i cant...

User Info: broken_angel_13

broken_angel_13 - 6 years ago 0 0