Will there be any multiplayer?

1. I played the demo and it was awesome! but if there is going to be a multiplayer it is going to be even better!!!

User Info: redblade86

redblade86 - 7 years ago
    I sure hope not?

User Info: Grimripper_nec

Grimripper_nec - 7 years ago

1. There is no multiplayer mode in Batman: Arkham Asylum. The only interactions you can make with other players is competing against their challenge map scores.

User Info: Marter

Marter (Expert) - 7 years ago 8 0

Answers

1. All the info says that it a single player game with online chalenge maps. The online maps are single player as well, u get a score after fin the map and get placed on leader borde.

But I may be wrong about the no multiplayer thing.

User Info: fire_element99

fire_element99 - 7 years ago 3 1
  2. I saw Xbox 360 having this as LIVE so it really depends if the game supports Multiplayer. I assume, there will be downloadable content and the trophy support should be included too. I would wait until the overall critical score takes place for this, if it does have the advantage of Multiplayer. Or we'll wait to get the game case, look at the back and just check if there are network players listed and to be confirmed if there were.

User Info: PS3_03

PS3_03 - 7 years ago 1 3
  3. Yes there will be trophies and there should be dlc including the joker, and the dem bones and the other one that comes with the CE because the wolverine dlc came out after awhile.

User Info: GMAN1998

GMAN1998 - 7 years ago 1 4
  4. There is online competition by way of online leaderboards. Every one of the challenge maps, including dem bones and the joker missions, has it's own leaderboard for you to compete your way up... they're all reasonably fun too after you've finished the game itself.

User Info: Schweedy1985

Schweedy1985 - 7 years ago 2 0
  5. NO! This is Batman! He works alone! How can there be multiplayer if the main frickin' character works ALONE!?!

User Info: Ghostquote44

Ghostquote44 - 7 years ago 4 0
  6. if it was coop wouldnt there be Robin/Nightwing or Batgirl i suppose but i dont think its going to happen

User Info: elite496

elite496 - 7 years ago 1 0