How do I get past ? Locate dr. young:

1. Locate Dr. Young: search Arkham mansion to find Dr Youngs research notes before joker. Are the notes actually in arkham mansion? Where do i need to go to complete this quest?

User Info: mikeod3233

mikeod3233 - 7 years ago
    I am in a place called 'caves' right now. Where exactly do I go now ? The objectives says ' locate doctor Young'

User Info: s_manek

s_manek - 7 years ago
    guys i can't find that book with the fingerprints even while detective mode is activated, i have to say also that in this part i rescued the hostage after Joker's countdown but he didn't blow them as he was threating,instead he said(boom, i was joking)

User Info: sheva307

sheva307 - 7 years ago

1. You'll need to collect evidence of her fingerprints within her office and then follow her trail to the library. Her notes are stashed within a book, which is easy to find in detective mode.

User Info: DoubleJ_2

DoubleJ_2 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I agree, its easy if you use detective mode and you'll know youre on the right track if you end up at the library. It took me a while the first time too...

User Info: germancolossus

germancolossus - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. ok, once in the cave, you must get the batclaw in the batcave in order to proceed. Once you get it (happens as soon as you get to the batcave) you must push the nearby crates with it. That will reveal a passage which you must follow. Along the way you'll get into the sewers, beat up some thugs and then proceed through the area until you get to a maze like structure. Once there, make your way up and then head through the door. You'll be at arkham island again. Make your way to arkham mansion and break into it with the batclaw. Once inside, proceed until you find aron cash. He will tell you about dr young's office. Then follow the objective mark on your mini map

User Info: VitorFFer

VitorFFer - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Make sure you go to the most northwest corner of the mansion to save Cash and get to her office to get some fingerprints. Then go back to the library to get a book with her fingerprints on it on the same floor as the doctor and the guard that you saved.

I got stuck on this part too.

User Info: karaneko

karaneko - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. You follow her finger prints its quite easy.

User Info: Ninja405

Ninja405 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. I'm stuck at that part too sheva. I feel like there's a glitch where the mission is supposed to start over since you didn't beat the timer. I'm in the basment of the library where the hostages are and the books with the doctor's notes aren't there.

User Info: vspectra6

vspectra6 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. How do you get into the mansion?

User Info: nuawlns

nuawlns - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. Guys, remember how you had to scan around the Batmobile for Gordon's pipe? You have to scan around Dr. Young's office to get a sample of her fingerprints. You won't be able to track them without doing that first. If you've rescued the hostages in the library, go back out the way you came, then make your way to Young's office. After you've been there, you follow the trail back to the library.

User Info: Cereborn

Cereborn - 6 years ago 0 0