Question from dbw1978

How do I get past security gates?

For the life of me I cant figure out how to rescue the 2 hostages in the library, I followed dr. youngs fingerprints and it brought me to the library where there is a security gate. There is a chandelier and for some reason i'm thinking that will help me rescue the 2 hostages in the library but I cant figure out if it has too be knocked down or not.

Sekmet answered:

To get past security gates you need the Cryptographic Sequencer, which you'll obtain later on in the game.

Since you cannot reach the lower level of the library area because of the security gate, the chandelier must be used to break the glass above the hostages. You can use the vents in the library to reach the top of the area, and use a Batarang on the chandelier to drop it.
0 0