Help with Titan Graveyard?

1. I'm really stuck on Titan's graveyard where you need two keys. I can get to the place where there are three gold coffins sitting around but nothing happens. Is it a glitch or am I missing something?

User Info: bhunter1

bhunter1 - 6 years ago
    I think Im stuck on the same part actually I beat the two coffins but I couldnt find where to go next afterwards! help would be greatly appreciated

User Info: kennysea

kennysea - 6 years ago

Answers

1. You have to walk up to them or around them in order for the creatures to crawl inside of them, or just walk all over that area and that should prompt them to activate...

User Info: TheGame50401

TheGame50401 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Nevermind it was easy just beat the coffins and take the key that i mistook for ammo

User Info: kennysea

kennysea - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I was stuck in this area too for a while. If I'm thinking right about what you're saying... the coffin area you're talking about won't activate until you beat another coffin area first, which is in a blind spot and hard to find. When you're on the small island where you have a few options on where you want to jump to next, head right... this should be the area where there is a narrow path heading forward and a hidden bag and corpse to the right. Head forward down the path and you will end up in a tiny little cave with a skeleton. What you don't see is in this cave you are able to go right which takes you to a big cave with coffins and the first key. Hope this helps.

User Info: venom099

venom099 - 6 years ago 0 0